CALEDONIA — The Caledonia Historical Village at Five Mile Road and Highway 38 is offering tours of the buildings and grounds from noon to 4 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 19.
There will be docents in each of the buildings to explain how early settlers lived. Visitors will be able to tour the 1877 Caledonia Town Hall, the 1840s Ruud Cabin, the Myers Museum and the 1902 Milwaukee Road Depot with caboose. The 24-foot by 70-foot, two story Botting Machine Shed is the most recently restored building and will also be open.
Sweet Melody Strings, a group of six women who play hammered dulcimers, will perform from noon to 4 p.m.
There is no admission fee; donations are accepted to help maintain the village.
In this Series
- 38 updates