Kenosha News & Journal Times Hiring Event
Wednesday, September 25 from 1:00-4:00 p.m.
UW-Parkside Ballroom, 900 Wood Road, Kenosha
Join us on Wednesday, September 25 at UW-Parkside's Ballroom for a Job Fair, hosted by the Kenosha News and The Journal Times in partnership with the Workforce Development Board, Job Center of Wisconsin, and ResCare Workforce Services. Up to 65+ employers will be on-site seeking applicants for a variety of available positions.
This event is free to job seekers.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to meet with leading SE Wisconsin companies who are currently recruiting for full or part-time, temporary or permanent office, sales, technical, professional and other positions.
Job Seeker Preparation Tips
- Bring copies of your resume. If you need help updating your resume, visit the Employment Resource Center at one of the workforce locations: Racine: 1717 Taylor Ave | Burlington: 1072 Milwaukee Ave | Kenosha: 8600 Sheridan Road
- Dress like you would for an interview.
- Be prepared to answer questions about yourself.
- Show up with a great attitude.
- Do your research - know what companies will be there and learn something about the companies you are interested in working for before attending.
- If possible, apply online to the companies you are interested in before the event.
Is your business hiring? Call Sarah Sukus at 262-656-6212 or Rose Heller at 262-989-2345 to learn more about reserving a booth at this event. You can also reserve your spot using our online form. For all other questions, please call 262-656-6209.
Participating Businesses:Please continue to check back here as this list will grow.
|4C for Children
Advanced Pain Management
Alpha Homes of Wisconsin
Associated Wholesale Grocers
Educators Credit Union
Employment Service Connection
Express Employment Professionals
First American Bank
Five Guys Burgers & Fries
Fresh Coast Partners
Grand Geneva Resort & Spa
Gourmet Foods International
Halpin Staffing Services
Home Instead Senior Care
Horizon Home Care and Hospice
Kenosha Human Development Services
||Kenosha Joint Services
Letsch Staffing Services
Lutheran Social Services of WI & Upper MI
Open Arms Assisted Living
Paloma Resport Properties
Parallel Employment Group
R&B Grinding Co. Inc
Service First Staffing
Service Master Kwik Restore
Southern Wisconsin Center
St. Joseph's Home and Rehabilitation Center
TempsNow Employment & Placement Services LLC
TriCity National Bank
WI Veterans Home Union Grove
Winter Services Inc