This dump cake recipe has a seasonal twist. Using popular fall flavors, this recipe requires canned pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice along with vanilla pudding and cake mix. And if you’d like, you can even drizzle frosting on top.
- 1 box (4-serving size) Jell-O vanilla instant pudding & pie filling mix
- 1 1/2 cup milk or 1 can (12 oz) evaporated milk
- 1 box Betty Crocker Super Moist yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix), from 15-oz can
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup Betty Crocker Rich & Creamy cream cheese frosting, as drizzle per tip, if desired
Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray bottom and sides of 13-by-9-inch pan with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, beat pudding mix and milk with whisk for about 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in cake mix, pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice until well mixed. Spread batter evenly in pan (mixture will be thick).
Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out almost clean. Cool at least 15 minutes before serving.
In this Series
- 7 updates
Satisfy your cravings
With our weekly newsletter packed with the latest in everything food.