When Tiffany Krihwan was 10 years old, she learned how to sail, taking lessons and spending time on the water with her grandfather.
Editor's note: This is the first of two profiles of volunteers who will be honored at Tuesday's Reaching for Rainbows event. The second profile, featuring Lena Cooksey, will be published Monday.
STURTEVANT — Amazon Logistics, which specializes in delivery of customer orders, plans to set up an operation in Sturtevant that would employ hundreds of people.
On March 12, just two weeks ago, we at Kenosha Creative Space had scheduled a series of meetings for that day, really important for our young organization’s future.
Now that Wisconsinites are being told to stay home to protect themselves and others from the COVID-19 outbreak, there is a growing risk of social isolation in addition to the health benefits of physical isolation.
As Wisconsin residents and businesses prepare for a statewide shelter-in-place order to combat the spread of COVID-19, some of Kenosha County’s largest employers are keeping essential employees on the job.
GO Kenosha Headlines
- "Violet the Musical" opening at Bradford High School
- St. Joe's Show: “You’re A Good Man, Charlie Brown”
- Klezmer band at noon concert series
- Local music: Fine Arts at First opens season with Duo Diorama
- Kenosha Unified School District's theater for 2019-20 school year
- UW-Parkside Community Band performing tribute to John P. Paynter
- 'Tis the season for haunted houses and other scares
- Kenosha Symphony kicks off 80th season
- Mariachi group performing at UW-Parkside
- Carthage Homecoming concert features world premiere and alumni soloists
- On stage: 'Curious Incident,' 'A Doll's House, Part 2'
- Racine Concert Band performing at Park High School
- Local music: Blues, jazz and the return of Phil Lee and John Sieger
Here's a guide to important developments in a world facing the biggest crisis of its generation. Plus, portraits from hospitals on the front line of the virus fight in Italy.
Plus, guides to preventing illness and handling home isolation. Catch up on everything you need to know about the global COVID-19 pandemic.
Many said they're working under trying circumstances that include longer hours, crowded truck stops, difficulties finding food, as well as health and safety concerns.
You'll need to make less than $75,000 as an individual or $150,000 per couple to get the full amounts. Calculate your payment here. Plus, what to do (and not do) with the money.
The man, who has been named only as Mr. P, was born in 1919 during the Spanish flu pandemic, which is estimated to have killed between 30 million and 50 million people worldwide.
The U.S. House kicked off final debate on a $2.2 trillion package as the nation came to grips with its status as the No. 1 coronavirus hotspot in the world. Catch up on everything you need to know about the pandemic.