Our daily lives have changed quite a bit since the coronavirus outbreak, including how we buy groceries.
When Tiffany Krihwan was 10 years old, she learned how to sail, taking lessons and spending time on the water with her grandfather.
Editor's note: This is the first of two profiles of volunteers who will be honored at Tuesday's Reaching for Rainbows event. The second profile, featuring Lena Cooksey, will be published Monday.
Amazon has been in the news in Kenosha County, with its facilities sold and with coronavirus hiring and testing. Here are some of the stories here and elsewhere reporting developments concerning Amazon.
Gov. Tony Evers today announced that Advent Tool & Manufacturing, Inc. is relocating its headquarters and production operation from Antioch, Ill., to the new Salem Industrial Park.
In recognition of performance in clinical outcomes, operational efficiency, patient experience and financial health, Aurora Medical Center in Kenosha has been named to the Fortune/IBM Watson Health 100 Top Hospitals List.
The beer is flowing at a former downtown Lake Geneva church that has been transformed into a brewery.
A few weeks ago, in my columns about savings, I failed to point out an “anti-tech” savings tip: shop locally.
GO Kenosha Headlines
- St. Joe's Show: “You’re A Good Man, Charlie Brown”
- Klezmer band at noon concert series
- Local music: Fine Arts at First opens season with Duo Diorama
- "Violet the Musical" opening at Bradford High School
- Kenosha Unified School District's theater for 2019-20 school year
- UW-Parkside Community Band performing tribute to John P. Paynter
- 'Tis the season for haunted houses and other scares
- Kenosha Symphony kicks off 80th season
- Mariachi group performing at UW-Parkside
- Carthage Homecoming concert features world premiere and alumni soloists
- On stage: 'Curious Incident,' 'A Doll's House, Part 2'
- Racine Concert Band performing at Park High School
- Local music: Blues, jazz and the return of Phil Lee and John Sieger
Across the country, more than half the states face rising cases, with some state and local leaders divided over what to do next. See how our state ranks. Plus, get the surgeon general's take on masks.
After a 17-year hiatus, the Trump administration wants to restart federal executions this month at an Indiana prison. Four men are slated to die, all accused of murdering children.
US Surgeon General Jerome Adams on Sunday said a mask mandate would work best at local and state levels, casting doubt on how a national mandate would be enforced and saying that education is needed.
Bollywood superstar Amitabh Bachchan has been hospitalized after testing positive for coronavirus, according to his official Twitter account.
It's been 25 years since the slaughter of men and boys in the eastern Bosnian town of Srebrenica.
Teachers do not make up an outsized portion of antifa, and wearing a face mask for extended periods of time does not cause pleurisy. Here are the facts.
A federal judge in Indiana on Friday halted the first federal execution planned in 17 years scheduled three days from now over COVID-19 concerns. Get caught up on the latest.
Angela Merkel may not scream down the phone at President Donald Trump -- but she knows how to insert a dagger.