AP News Minute: The House of Representatives voted to impeach President Donald Trump over the violent siege at the U.S. Capitol last week by a mob of his supporters. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell has said in a note to his fellow Republican senators that he is undecided on whether President Donald Trump should be convicted if the house votes to impeach him.
- Today's events (Jan. 17, 2021)
- Teaching about Trump: UW-Madison professor whose syllabus drew backlash speaks out
- Digital divide: Health, education, prosperity depend on high-speed internet
- Local author James L. Neibaur nears a milestone: 30 published books
- How and where to get COVID-19 vaccinations in Wisconsin
- There may be fewer galaxies in the universe than we thought
- Neighbors, Good Samaratins help save Kenosha man who suffers heart attack outside