A desperate search for survivors is underway after the deadly blast at the port in Beirut, which left the city devastated. Several port officials have been placed under house arrest and Lebanon’s president is promising a transparent investigation into the explosion.
- Bradford, Indian Trail, Lincoln schools virtual this week
- Paris officials seek solar farm protections
- MMQB: Central getting help from the hardwood
- A Life Remembered:: Doria Lichter had a talent for life
- The fallout over Trump's tax revelations; NBA Finals matchup is set; and more morning headlines
- With time running out, bids for Wisconsin's federal COVID-19 relief intensify
- Fermentation Fest helps spread the word of the Cistercian nuns