Some Flint residents impacted by months of lead-tainted water are looking past expected charges against former Gov. Rick Snyder and others in his administration to healing physical and emotional damages left by the crisis. Corrosive water from the Flint River that caused lead to leach from pipes is blamed with causing learning disabilities in scores of children and other medical problems among adults in the majority Black city.
- Class-action lawsuit claims French police discriminate often
- US says Eritrean forces should leave Tigray immediately
- France's Sanofi to make vaccines from rival Pfizer-BioNTech
- Health workers become 1st to get COVID-19 vaccine in Nepal
- 'Sloppy' hockey is the name of the game early in NHL season
- IOC, Tokyo Olympics to unveil rule book for beating pandemic
- Vaccines among last hurdles to open New Mexico classrooms