The "Build Back Better World" project is aimed squarely at competing with China’s Belt and Road Initiative.
As featured on
Leaders of the world's richest nations vowed 1 billion coronavirus vaccine doses for poor nations among other promises at their summit's end in England.
- AP Interview: Reddy says Harry, Meghan mulled New Zealand
- Honda reverts to profit on recovery from pandemic damage
- Olympics Latest: Russian karate athlete positive for COVID
- EXPLAINER: What is behind Belarus athlete's Olympics crisis?
- Asian stocks rise following uptick on Wall Street
- South Africa quickens vaccine drive, gets more doses from US
- This year's summer of climate extremes hits wealthier places