President Donald Trump is on the verge of being impeached for a second time in an unprecedented House vote Wednesday, a week after he encouraged a mob of loyalists to “fight like hell” against election results just before they stormed the U.S. Capitol in a deadly siege.
- Today's events (Jan. 22, 2021)
- Twisted Cuisine chef Erica Buskirk to appear on Food Network's "Supermarket Stakeout"
- 2 films offer 2 tales ahead of Wuhan lockdown anniversary
- Teachers emphasized in COVID-19 vaccine plan sent to state
- UW-Madison asks for patience as new COVID-19 testing program comes with learning curve
- Judge allows power line opponents to question former regulator over conflict of interest
- State Democratic Party raised more than twice that of the GOP in 2020