Representative Steny Hoyer, the No. 2 Democrat in the U.S. House of Representatives, said on Tuesday after a White House briefing on a reported Russian effort to pay the Taliban to kill U.S. soldiers in Afghanistan, that 'nothing' from that briefing indicated that the alleged payments were a 'hoax'.
- Terminated Edgewood College professors ask: 'Does tenure matter anymore?'
- A return to the past with oak savannas in Dane County parks
- Ask the Weather Guys: What is the heat index?
- Online workshops planned for Gateway Promise 2 Finish program; a chance to finish degrees tuition free
- US military bases in Okinawa hit by Covid-19 as outbreak worsens
- A Life Remembered: Phil Cayo
- Nonprofits: Hope Council resumes In-person assessments; remote group counseling to begin soon