Aurora borealis, or the northern lights, put on a show over Rovaniemi, Finland, on Sept. 14, as the lights danced across the night sky.
- Road warriors: Bucs win 31-26 at Green Bay, reach Super Bowl
- Asia Today: Australia OKs Pfizer vaccine, to begin in Feb.
- 5, including pregnant woman, fatally shot in Indianapolis
- Wilkerson's 'Caste' among finalists for book critics awards
- What happens to leftover vaccines at end of the day? How come random members of public have been vaccinated?
- With COVID-19 variant positives, Michigan pauses athletics
- White House begins talks with lawmakers on COVID-19 relief