The COVID-19 pandemic has changed many aspects of our lives, including how we socialize and celebrate special occasions. Halloween does not have to be canceled this year if you adapt your plans so they are safer for everyone involved.
- Kenosha Water Utility reports high marks for water quality
- Dad's Zoom Halloween costume for his daughter is scary good
- Senate votes to advance Barrett; confirmation expected Monday
- An Ohio dad runs his first marathon around hospital for 4-year-old son with cancer
- Kenosha Voices: Shawnelle Gross
- Left out: How the federal COVID-19 formula hurt some of Wisconsin’s most vulnerable college students
- Pope appoints America's first Black cardinal. Meet D.C.'s archbishop, Wilton Gregory.