As 2020 comes to an end, new hope is placed in the new year, especially for those looking to land a new job. Veuer’s Maria Mercedes Galuppo has the story.
As featured on
What are employers looking for from job seekers in the coming year? Here is a run-down of what U.S. recruiters and hiring managers want most.
- Gov. Tony Evers takes aim at Trump administration over COVID-19 vaccines, announces mobile vaccination teams
- A year ago today, in pictures: Syria airstrikes and more moments you may remember
- Wisconsin Capitol Police tell lawmakers to stay away
- Utah activist who filmed fatal Capitol shooting arrested
- Florida server's hidden sign to boy saves him from abuse, cops say
- How and where to get COVID-19 vaccinations in Wisconsin
- Retro McDonald's play jail tops enormous Walworth statue