President Lyndon B. Johnson signed into law a sweeping civil rights bill passed by Congress, and more events that happened on this day in history.
- A year ago today, in pictures: Deadly fire at Erie day care and more moments you may remember
- Garden beds dedicated to Ty'Rese West and Donte Shannon
- Shooting suspect has long criminal history
- Kenosha News launches Local Business Stimulus program
- Middleton coffee shop sues over local mask order
- Marquette Poll: Joe Biden leads Donald Trump by 5 points among likely voters in Wisconsin
- Colorado grandfather, 90, comes out as gay during pandemic