In 1985, the Mexico City area was struck by a devastating earthquake that killed at least 9,500 people, and more events that happened on this day in history.
- Ask the Weather Guys: What is the status of the ozone hole?
- UW poll: Joe Biden widens lead over Donald Trump in Wisconsin
- Early vote total surpasses 2016's mark; Zeta strengthens on path to Gulf; more World Series heroics
- New Case Eagle Park campground nixed after neighbors fear 'negative impacts'
- Suburban voters, union members present a study in shifting political trends in Wisconsin
- Slaughterhouse bottleneck chokes farm-to-table connection
- 5 things to know for October 26: Coronavirus, election, stimulus, France, UK