Protesters set cars on fire, smashed windows and clashed with officers in riot gear after Kenosha police shot and wounded a Black man, apparently in the back, while responding to a call about a domestic dispute
The National Guard will arrive in Kenosha County around 8 p.m. to aid local authorities after civil unrest broke out overnight following an of…
Civil rights organizations will hold an emergency press conference at 2:30 p.m. at Civic Center Park following the shooting of Jacob Blake by …
The attorney says that Blake was checking on his kids in a vehicle when at least one Kenosha Police officer shot him. According to a family member, Blake survived after surgery last night. "We will not excuse the actions of the Kenosha Police department, but his mother asks everyone to please remain peaceful."
Bryan Steil released a statement following Sunday night’s officer-involved shooting in Kenosha.
Following the officer-involved shooting in the 2800 block of 40th Street Sunday evening, protesters took to the streets.
The Kenosha County Courthouse is closed to the public Monday due to damage sustained during Sunday night's civil unrest.
Jacob Blake remains in serious condition at a Milwaukee-area hospital after being shot by a Kenosha Police officer Sunday.
- Today's events (Oct. 21, 2020)
- Council approves cabaret ordinance with changes
- COVID-19 cases, hospitalizations up but overflow facility still not used as of Tuesday
- More than $250 million in out-of-state sales taxes to save average taxpayer about $137
- McConnell warns White House against COVID relief in private, says Senate would vote on deal in public
- A little-known automaker just smashed speed records at 316 mph for world's fastest production car
- Appeal filed in ruling reinstating Wisconsin capacity limits