Protesters set cars on fire, smashed windows and clashed with officers in riot gear after Kenosha police shot and wounded a Black man, apparently in the back, while responding to a call about a domestic dispute
- Jill Tatge-Rozell
The National Guard will arrive in Kenosha County around 8 p.m. to aid local authorities after civil unrest broke out overnight following an of…
- BY JILL TATGE-ROZELL
Civil rights organizations will hold an emergency press conference at 2:30 p.m. at Civic Center Park following the shooting of Jacob Blake by …
Bryan Steil released a statement following Sunday night’s officer-involved shooting in Kenosha.
Following the officer-involved shooting in the 2800 block of 40th Street Sunday evening, protesters took to the streets.
The Kenosha County Courthouse is closed to the public Monday due to damage sustained during Sunday night's civil unrest.
- Terry Flores
Jacob Blake remains in serious condition at a Milwaukee-area hospital after being shot by a Kenosha Police officer Sunday.
Scenes from 40th Street and 28th Avenue Sunday evening, as neighbors gathered at the intersection where they say police tasered and then shot …
- Ask the Weather Guys: Why do we have a new normal in weather?
- Malaysia's 1MDB, former unit file suits to recover $23 bln
- Caledonia property with house literally hanging over Lake Michigan bluff has sold
- 5 things to know for May 10: Covid, Biden, pipeline hack, gun violence, Afghanistan
- New White House panel aims to separate science, politics
- 'Horrifying' robbery at home of Israel, PSV striker Zahavi
- Nepal PM seek confidence vote as he faces 2nd split in party