"People are dying who don't have to die," Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker said. "It's heartbreaking, and it affects us all." The governor outlined three steps he said were aimed at limiting the spread of COVID-19, including a mask mandate for preschool through high school students and staff.
As featured on
"I want to say this, specifically to young adults: Please do not think that the worst-case scenario cannot happen," Gov. J.B. Pritzker said Wednesday afternoon. "It can. Get vaccinated."
- Lt. Gov. Mandela Barnes was jobless, paid no income tax as he ran in 2018
- Judge dismisses AG's attempt to oust Natural Resources Board chair
- Fort Atkinson School Board mandates masks following death of 13-year-old student
- The Latest: Bombs kill at least 3 in eastern Afghanistan
- Watch now: Madison police investigating officer caught on camera in apparent sex act
- Wisconsin regulator withdraws from permitting decision in state's largest clean energy project
- Romanian forest attack highlights illegal logging 'scourge'