Australia's northern tropical rivers are renowned for being crocodile-infested, so the appearance of migrating humpback whales in one waterway has baffled marine scientists, who assume they simply took a wrong turn and got stuck. Emer McCarthy reports.
- Old (Brady), young (Mahomes), different Super Bowl 55 awaits
- AP source: Biden to drop Trump's military transgender ban
- Road warriors: Bucs win 31-26 at Green Bay, reach Super Bowl
- Asia Today: Australia OKs Pfizer vaccine, to begin in Feb.
- 5, including pregnant woman, fatally shot in Indianapolis
- Wilkerson's 'Caste' among finalists for book critics awards
- What happens to leftover vaccines at end of the day? How come random members of public have been vaccinated?