It comes as the country’s north is battling resurgent cases, and reported the first death from the virus in eight months.
- A year ago today, in pictures: Syria airstrikes and more moments you may remember
- Wisconsin Capitol Police tell lawmakers to stay away
- Utah activist who filmed fatal Capitol shooting arrested
- Florida server's hidden sign to boy saves him from abuse, cops say
- How and where to get COVID-19 vaccinations in Wisconsin
- Retro McDonald's play jail tops enormous Walworth statue
- State issues consumption warning for Lake Superior smelt over PFAS contamination