Seven in 10 adults in the United States worry that poor health will limit their life experiences, according to a new survey from Know Diabetes by Heart. Buzz60’s Sean Dowling has more.
- Polack to face Steil, turnout tops 2016 partisan primary
- The history of the women nominated for vice president
- Manhunt for Massey ends in Gary, Ind.
- A year ago today, in pictures: Kashmiri Muslims protest lockdown and more moments you may remember
- Widower installs wax statue of late wife in dream home she tragically never got to see
- WATCH NOW: 'We're chasing the fire': Crews battle fire at historic Uptown building
- FBI investigates shooting of military helicopter in Virginia