Researchers at Virginia Tech used high-speed motion capture to study how one snake species can leap several meters at a time.
As featured on
For some the sight of a snake slithering on the ground is scary enough, so how about one launching itself through the air?
- State overreached in recouping Medicaid payments from nurses, Supreme Court says
- 5 things to know for July 14: Covid-19, stimulus, Hong Kong, Roger Stone, in memoriam
- 16 years old and stuck in solitary confinement 23 hours a day because of coronavirus
- China has just contained the coronavirus. Now it's battling some of the worst floods in decades
- The 'war on women' didn't stop when South Africa locked down over Covid-19
- GO today (July 14, 2020)
- New York City woman who illegally sold abortion drugs to Wisconsin residents gets probation, fine