CNN's David Culver takes us inside a brand new vaccine lab in China and speaks to scientists there about how close they are to a coronavirus vaccine.
As featured on
A leading Chinese Covid-19 vaccine developed by Sinovac Biotech was just 50.38% effective in late-stage trials in Brazil, significantly lower than earlier results showed, according to a statement published by the government of Sao Paulo Tuesday.
- Class-action lawsuit: French police discriminate in checks
- 'Sloppy' hockey is the name of the game early in NHL season
- IOC, Tokyo Olympics to unveil rule book for beating pandemic
- Vaccines among last hurdles to open New Mexico classrooms
- Asian shares mixed as focus turns to Federal Reserve meeting
- Farmers back at protest camp after deep challenge to PM Modi
- China: Military flights warn against interference in Taiwan