Australia's northern tropical rivers are renowned for being crocodile-infested, so the appearance of migrating humpback whales in one waterway has baffled marine scientists, who assume they simply took a wrong turn and got stuck. Emer McCarthy reports.
- Legislators, law enforcement officials, civil rights leaders and faith organization members make up racial disparity task force
- New images show NASA spacecraft's historic landing and sample collection on asteroid
- Wisconsin's Country USA and Rock USA festivals call it quits
- With COVID-19 cases rising, Dane County contact tracing starts 'crisis model'
- UW-Madison announces spring semester plans with expanded testing
- Criminal charges against Jacob Blake may still be settled out of court
- Lessons learned? Biden spending time, money in Midwest. Get the latest 2020 Election news.