- Starbucks leaving Russian market, shutting 130 stores
- Senate candidates can avoid financial disclosure before primaries. Watchdogs say that's a problem
- AP News Summary at 11:59 a.m. EDT
- NYC to pay $7M to man wrongfully convicted in 1996 killing
- Maryland's Sen. Van Hollen returns home after minor stroke
- Cooler weather helps firefighters battling New Mexico blaze
- Report: Top Southern Baptists stonewalled sex abuse victims
Question: In 2019, I became a widower after almost 43 years of marriage. I reconnected in 2020 with a friend from the early ‘80s. Due to her devout faith in Christianity, we have yet to be intimate. We are both in our 70s and want to spend the rest of our lives together.
Happy Mother’s Day.
Kenosha Eye Physicians and Surgeons has a new owner and a new name as Dr. Raffi Karapetian, who has worked with former owner Dr. V. Stephen Slana for nearly a decade, has taken over the long-time Kenosha ophthalmologist business.
Curbell Plastics, Inc., a nationwide supplier of plastic sheet, rod, tube, tapes and fabricated parts, has recently moved its Chicago operations to a new, larger facility in Pleasant Prairie.