DOT said that an investigation found that Best Motors and Manhattan Motors, both at 101 Skyline Drive in Arlington, sold vehicles with mileage discrepancies to customers.
- Wisconsin Gov. Tony Evers pushes for 'red flag' law, urges GOP lawmakers to address gun violence
- Sen. Johnson: Democratic nominee will dictate president's success in Wisconsin in 2020
- Unpaid medical bills continue to rise at Wisconsin hospitals
- New Research Reveals Data Gaps on Key Policy Issues Across G20 Countries
- Redfin Report: U.S. Home Sales Post Biggest Increase in More Than 2 Years in August
- Racial disparities found among Wisconsin patients in medical systems report
- Iran warns of 'all-out war' if attacked for Saudi oil industry strike