The independent board had built up a reputation for policing fraudulent tactics deployed by for-profit schools. But Republicans said eliminating it would decrease the regulatory and fiscal burden on for-profit schools.
- Fire at Kenosha home likely began with dehumidifier
- Sen. Johnson: Democratic nominee will dictate president's success in Wisconsin in 2020
- Unpaid medical bills continue to rise at Wisconsin hospitals
- New Research Reveals Data Gaps on Key Policy Issues Across G20 Countries
- Redfin Report: U.S. Home Sales Post Biggest Increase in More Than 2 Years in August
- Racial disparities found among Wisconsin patients in medical systems report
- Iran warns of 'all-out war' if attacked for Saudi oil industry strike