Gov. Tony Evers' cabinet members Caleb Frostman, secretary of the Department of Workforce Development, and Sara Meaney, secretary of the Department of Tourism, have received committee approval.
- MeToo Kit CEO: We want to help sexual assault victims, not profit from them
- Nine charged with rape in case of underage girl
- Madison City Council asks Air Force to re-evaluate decision to bring F-35 jets to Madison
- Playing in harmony: UW-Madison’s new music hall improves sights, sounds and stage
- Nearly a year later, 18,000 Hurricane Michael insurance claims still unresolved
- 700-mile bike network planned for Milwaukee and surrounding Southeastern Wisconsin counties
- Medical school charged $368,000 to investigate Northam yearbook photo