Letters are welcome
- They can be sent to "Voice of the People," Kenosha News, 5800 Seventh Ave., Kenosha, WI, 53140, or emailed to email@example.com.
- We will publish letters from Kenosha County residents and subscribers.
- Letters should be written as concisely as possible and should not exceed 275 words.
- Letters must be signed with name, address and phone number.
- Letters must be approved by the editor or designate.
- We reserve the right to edit all letters for length, libel, clarity and inappropriate content.
- Writers are limited to one letter per calendar month.
- Please include a recent photo of yourself if you would like one published with the letter.
Letters will not be published if they:
- are in poor taste or are needlessly inflammatory
- involve a personal matter between two private parties
- are overly commercial
- are open letters addressed to a third party
- are poetry
- are lost items or thank you letters (unless in reference to a public event or institution)
- rely heavily on Biblical interpretation or quotations
- address specific political candidates or ballot issues within 5 days before an election